+ Responder tema
Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Ps3 Mejor consola del año por ign.com

gurú Avatar de lokepajke
    Registro
    11 sep, 05

Predeterminado Ps3 Mejor consola del año por ign.com

http://bestof.ign.com/2006/gear/1.html

Console launch years only come around twice a decade or so, and they're always guaranteed to be exciting years. The 360 matured dramatically since this time last year and its second-generation titles like Gears of War and CoD3 made the PlayStation 3's job of shocking the world with its immense power rather difficult.

Nintendo's Wii launched to massive mainstream applause and a lot of hope has been placed in the potential for gaming innovation via the console's unique controller. Nintendo disappointed some, however, by choosing not embrace HDTV or to compete with Sony and Microsoft in processing power. The Wii can't even play normal DVDs.

Judging the consoles based upon a broad perspective that includes software now available and coming in the future an entirely different argument could be formulated. However, from a hardware perspective, the PS3 is by far the more interesting console. Though the launch software hasn't blown anyone away, the 360's launch titles were equally unimpressive, and the system will certainly mature. Sony's embrace of the PS3 as a computer rather than just a console, and the availability of supported Linux distributions for the console will also develop and will likely bear entirely unexpected fruit in future.

El Hombre que rie Avatar de Deus Nexus
    Registro
    06 jun, 04

Predeterminado Re: Ps3 Mejor consola del año por ign.com

Mejor consola del año....¿con qué?

¿con el Resistance? ¿porque le puedes meter Linux y veinte mil cosas más? ¿la mediocre calidad de sus juegos? ¿Su ''grandioso'' mando Sixaxis? ¿Por dejar tirados a los usuarios europeos? ¿Por llegar con contadas unidades?

Siento ponerme radical(PEN no te pongas a la defensiva ),pero la PS2 y la Xbox360 han hecho mucho mejor año en cuanto a calidad de juegos,que es al fin y al cabo,lo que más importa.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. The Catcher in the rye

"Er Chacho" Grand Master Avatar de zarai2000
    Registro
    16 sep, 06

sera por su cromado negro por que por lo que lleva de año ni se acerca por asomo a la xbox360!!!!

Mi honor es fidelidad Avatar de Supervicio
    Registro
    02 jul, 04

Magnífica broma de IGN

Un saludo.

+ Responder tema