Alta definición
Registro en forodvd
+ Responder tema
Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

BenQ DV3250, MUY MUY INTERESANTE.

asiduo
    Registro
    24 nov, 04

Predeterminado BenQ DV3250, MUY MUY INTERESANTE.

Regístrate para eliminar esta publicidad

Me están gustando muchísimo los BenQ, tanto el DV3750 como el DV3250, son un poco cachalotes (el de 32” mide 60 X 100 cm.) pero me gustan estéticamente y espero que en calidad de imagen estén a la altura porque ya es mi candidato. En redcoon alemania lo tienen por 1150 Eurillos aunque, como era de esperar de redcoon, todavía no está disponible. Si queréis echarle un vistazo aquí este es el link:

http://www.redcoon.de/redcoon/urwfil...474/index.html

Os pongo también algunas cosas que me han parecido interesantes extraídas del manual de este televisor BenQ DV3250:

- El panel está construido en cristal, o eso es lo que pone el manual. No se puede limpiar con un paño de algodón (cotton-free).
    - La Back Light es ajustable, aunque sólo en tres pasos: brillante, normal y oscura.
    - Lleva un ecualizador de audio con ajustes para: agudos, medios/agudos, medios, medios/graves, y graves.
    - Seis modos de imagen: vivid, standard, movie, sports, personal 1 y personal 2.
    - Auto Contrast Enhancement con cuatro posiciones: off, high, middle y low.
    - Noise Reduction con cuatro niveles: auto, high, middle y low.
    - Color Enhancement ajustable: red, green, blue y yellow.
    - Dos entradas por componentes más dos audio RCA, DVI (HDCP) más audio, además de los habituales dos Scarts, dos S-video más audio, dos video más audio, PC VGA + DVI más audio mini-jack, y más audio out RCA je, je.
    - Admite HD para PIP y PBP.

Saludos.

asiduo
    Registro
    24 nov, 04

Predeterminado UNA AFOTO Y UNA REVIEW

La DV3250 en acción, no parece estar mal

http://www.picsup.net/picsup/img.php...048bb9f188.JPG

Y ahí va una review para pasar mejor el verano.

SteveW70
    20-06-2005, 09:55 AM
    Ok,
    Sorry for the delay but due to other work commitments only fitted it yesterday, anyway as promised here's a review on the BenQ DV3250. Can I just say that the following comments are only my opinion so here goes...

1. Build Quality and Aesthetics - Impressed with the quality of the unit when first taking it out of the box. Felt very solid, certainly no flimsy plastic bits and looks very nice aswell with its matt silver finish. Good solid stand which is easily removable with 4 screws.

2. Whats in the box - Didn't have a long time looking at the manual but certainly seemed quite comprehensive (much better than my V7 one anyway). Also comes with a little warranty booklet which had lots of numbers in it depending on which country you were in so I think thats a good sign as it could be an indication that they have a good service network. Came with 3 power leads(1 x UK type, 1 x US type and 1 x Euro type) which I thought was a bit of a waste. Connections wise all it came with was 1 RF Co-ax lead and thats it!! but as I never use the leads supplied it didn't concern me anyway.
    The remote seems pretty solid and the TV responded quickly to any presses.

3. Sound - Really impressed with this. Both me and my mate couldn't believe how good the sound was from the TV. Powerful speakers that when turned up loud did not distort and plenty of adjustments in the set up menu to play around with such as Treble, Mid-treble, Bass and Mid-bass to name but a few.

4. PQ (probably the most important) - Very very good indeed. Now admittedly I was only feeding the set with Sky+ and DVD so I can't comment on how the set handles a standard RF analogue feed but we were really impressed with the picture quality. Sky+ via RGB Scart crystal clear, good skin tones bright vibrant colours. Watched some tennis, golf and football (all be it Womens, LOL, sorry couldn't resist) and could see no motion blur or smearing on fast moving objects, well defined edges and no colour bleeding.
    DVD @ 576 progressive via component even better. It gave a beautiful smooth, clear picture with good blacks - I could still see plenty of detail in dark scenes, an overall lovely smooth 3D image.
    All this was without changing one setting in the menu and when you look at the options it would be impossible, I feel, not to get a picture you would like. Apart from the normal colour, contrast and brightness settings there is also, Colour temp, backlight, tint and you can seperately adjust red, green, blue and white levels!!

All in all I think for £899-00 this TV is excellent value for money but I suppose that only time will tell.

Anyway hope this helps anybody toying with the idea of getting this set. I probably didn't have a long enough play to find any cons but i'm sure my mate will keep me posted and i'll do the same here.

Bye Bye.

Se puede ver el resto del post de AV Forums aquí:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/archi.../t-208732.html

Saludos.

P.D. Soy un pesado, lo sé, ¡pero es que me gusta mucho!

asiduo
    Registro
    24 nov, 04

Predeterminado MÁS INFORMACIÓN DE AVFORUMS.

Una review de un comprador, por lo que se ve, satisfecho con este BENQ DV3250. Parece ser que a esta máquina se le puede desconectar el escalador en caso de meter señales HD, interesante, no? puede estar bien para juegos, para usar escalado externo, para usar buenas tarjetas gráficas...
    Cada vez se habla más de estos displays BENQ, y a veces me da la impresión de q

asiduo
    Registro
    24 nov, 04

Predeterminado PRIMERO UNA INTRODUCCIÓN CORTA...

De DownToTheBone de avforums:

"OK all I'm gonna give an in-depth review later today. But just to answer a couple of things. I bought the set from Komplett @ £905 including delivery - it took 3 days to arrive.

PQ - variable depending on source, especially tv. However DVD via component (prog scan) is superb and equivalent to the same on a CRT. DVD via scart (no prog scan) I'd say the CRT looks better. Hi-def trailers via DVI (720) takes the viewing experience to another level.

One very interesting feature of the set is the fact you can switch off the scaler which means 1:1 pixel mapping is very easy to do. My PC has an ATI based card so I've been able to get upto 1360 by 768 with 1:1 mapping. In my mind LCD tvs and HTPCs are a perfectly suited.

Main annoyance - the fan ... produces a significant hum but with the quality of the hi-def pics on offer I can certainly live with it. Remote is also just a bit too chunky for my liking.

Also please note a friend of mine spoke to a BenQ reseller about this tv and they knew nothing about it apparently the model is not to be released onto the UK market until this Christmas. This may explain why the BenQ UK website has no details of any of their LCD tvs. I did however have details of the UK operations listed in the warranty booklet as well as being supplied with a UK 3 pin plug.

How do I test that it is HDCP compatible?

Anyway my PC has TheaterTek and FFDSHOW so I'm gonna go away and set this up properly. I've also quickly tried Far Cry, Pro Evo Soccer, Star Wars Republic Commando and GTA:San Andreas and all looked great apart from GTA which I couldn't get to work at all - strange. I'm actually going to build a dedicated HTPC over the next week or so with a Freeview card for telly viewing.

OK thats it for now I will provide a more in-depth review this evening

DTTB"

asiduo
    Registro
    24 nov, 04

Predeterminado Y OTRA REVIEW LARGA EN DOS PARTES.

También de DownToTheBone de avforums.

Ahí va la primera parte, llevo media hora queríendo pegar esto y no hay manera, no sabía que el espacio era limitado para los post. Bueno venga, va:

"Long Review BenQ DV3250

Review:

Firstly let me compliment the existence of this forum - without it I'd undoubtedly have not known or understood the minefield that it is when buying this and any LCD tv. I've also spent far too much time reading through threads only to come away striking another model off of my shortlist and getting to a point where I was either pulling out what hair I've got left or just resigning myself to the fact that this technology (as related to tvs) is still very immature and whatever model I end up with is going to be a compromise. A friend of mine is currently going through the motions of looking for an LCD and he really isn't interested in sitting for hours on end doing research - luckily I've managed to steer him clear of some models which to him seemed fine but on closer inspection would have been a waste of money in the 'longer term'.

Frame of reference:

My previous tv viewing was a Panasonic 100Hz 28" CRT. I've had it for about 6 or 7 years and I've been reasonably happy with it. I didn't use any of the picture processing functionality or very little. I've never used Freeview but have had cable in the past. DVD player is currently the Pioneer 575 but I've only ever used RGB Scart for the connection (no component on the telly). Despite this I thought the pic from DVDs was very good (setup was done using AVIA). Tv reception was fine.

My experience of LCDs is limited to seeing them in the retailers and use of PC screens. So I haven't really spent time with a properly setup system. Although I've come across screens that provided that wow factor albeit usually running a DVD of an animated CGI feature. So bear this in mind when you read on - I'm comparing my everyday viewing experience of this LCD set with a CRT ...

Reason for change:

My flat is quite small and I was looking to recoup some of the space taken up by the CRT and also wanted a larger screen but was not prepared to live a behomoth of a 32" tube. With improvements in LCD technology coupled with falling prices I decided this was the way forward. Of course budget was a key factor and I wasn't prepared to pay more than a £1000. This turned out to be a little of a problem as a all the rave reviews and praise were being poured upon models in the £1300 and above category. Initially my attention was focussed on the Video7 V32 but the revelation that it was not HDCP compatible threw that one out the window. Then I spotted a posting about the BenQ models and the fact that they were using Faroudja technology. Knowing Faroudja's reputation and them having been in the imaging business for quite some time I thought I'd investigate. Unfortunately I couldn't find many real world reviews on the 3250 and the two I did find weren't really in-depth enough although they were positive. After much umming and aahhing I took the plunge last week and ordered it from Komplett.

Before I took delivery I found out the set had not officially been released onto the UK market. I was concerned about warranty and contacted Komplett for clarification. They said they would provide the warranty if BenQ did not. I shall be contacting BenQ just to see what they say. Anyway it took three days to arrrive from time of order online.

The Set:

Visually the set is fairly non-descript silver colour - the surround is plastic so nothing snazzy here. Styling is simple in a rather geometric fashion. There are they usual technology logos along the bottom section of the surround with a raised BenQ logo in the centre. All the controls are located along the top of the set in a recessed channel. Speakers are not detachable and add quite significantly to the overall length of the set. There is an ir receiver in the bottom right near the power led. The screen itself is 31.5" rather than the 32". Presumably the pixels are smaller?? Don't know why the half inch was lost.

The remote has all the necessary functions on board but for me is a little too chunky.

Connections:

On the left side behind the speaker there is an AV input - composite and SVHS along with a headphone output. The rear has a recessed area where all the main connectors are housed (see the manual for complete listing). The manual does not mention that one scart can handle RGB and the other scart SVHS. There are two component inputs (each with its own audio input), one VGA connector (with PC audio input) and a DVI/HDCP socket with audio input. Composite and SVHS as well."

Saludos.

PD dejamos las impresiones del funcionamiento para el final.

asiduo
    Registro
    24 nov, 04

Predeterminado La segunda parte y ya dejo de dar el coñazo.

"In use:

When you first switch on the set the fan powers up quite lodly but within a second powers down to a more quiet operating speed. Despite this the whine/hum is still quite significant and I'd imagine would become annoying to others.
    Initial setup was quite fairly straight forward. Just select your country and broadcast system and off it goes searching the frequency range. Once the channels are found you can do the usual fine tuning. Picture quality out of the box is reasonable but I must admit that I was rather disappointed (again only due to the fact I was used to the CRT viewing) with the tv reception. There are a number of different preset picture modes along with two personal settings. Each input will remember it's last pre-selected mode but can also have its own personal settings as well. I decided to whip out the AVIA disc and run through the setup routine - this improved the picture significantly for all input signals. Having viewed the tv reception over the last few days I've now realised that the LCD is indeed highlighting all the faults with this 'low' bandwidth signal. Ghosting due to the aerial not being setup is now apparent where in the past the CRT had actually masked this flaw. Channel Five is the worst of all the channels. However picture quality changes depending on channel and program on view. For example I watched LOST on C4 yesterday and that looked great but I watched the US tv series The Magnificent Seven and that looked rather grainy - all appears to be content related rather than any issue with the set.

DVD watching over standard scart and SVHS is no better than, if actually worse than CRT however switching to component and all changes for the better - significantly. Progressive scan from the Pio 575 is very nice indeed and re-watching films has provided detail and colouring I'd not seen previously. In fact colour separation and contrast levels are outstanding. Black levels are as to be expected of any of the current well known models.

Finally the real reason I wanted an LCD - HTPC output. I connected my Shuttle PC and was able to get a res of 1360 by 768. I tried using Powerstrip but could only select 1368 or 1360 as the closest to 1366. I've got an ATI 9800 pro and I'm using Catalyst version 5.8 - not sure how to get 1366 as reported by others here. I will be buidling a dedicated HTPC soon but will switch to a Nvidia 6600GT. I settled on a res of 1360 by 768 but was a little disappointed by the image in Windows - areas of text were blurred, a result I guess of a non 1:1 pixel mapping. Whilst cycling through the aspect ratio settings I came across a 'REAL' setting which 'fixed' the image. Consulting the manual it states - displays the actual size of the video source without re-sizing (I'm presuming then the scaler is switched off). All was good and sitting on my sofa 9ft way using Windows was great!! Having downloaded a few hi-def trailers (720p) I fired these up and sat in awe as these perfect pictures exploded on screen - Madagascar and Shark Tale looked supreme (pin sharp and vibrant) whilst Batman Begins was equally impressive. I then hooked up a few games and these looked good albeit not at optimum res since most didn't have LCD tv friendly resolutions.

Haven't mentioned the sound - the built in speakers are capable of quite high volumes with little distortion. The level runs from 0 to 47. For me 10 is high enough for normal listening. You can tailor the sound using a 5 band equaliser.

I haven't begun to mention the other picture and audio settings but you can view all of this in the online manual. Plus the Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture functionality.

Annoyances:

Hum from the fan is a bit of a pain and there is no easy way to change it. Would have been nice to detach the speakers
    Teletext - why can't it store sub-pages like my mates telly?

Summing up

Still unconvinced about the pics from terrestrial analogue broadcasts - I'm hoping this will be remedied by the Nebula DigiTV card in the HTPC. Also note I haven't seen any noticeable artefacts/tearing on any inputs
    Superb when linked to a HTPC and I'm hoping it'll improve when I set up TheaterTek and FFDSHOW correctly.

Pics show a selection of analogue broadcasts, component DVD (Bond), hi-def trailers and PC games. When viewing please bear in mind the limitations of digital photography or more to the point my IXUS V3 camera.

... Link to images in later posting ...

DTTB"

Saludos.

+ Responder tema