+ Responder tema
Resultados 1 al 10 de 10

benq W1200 opinion

experto Avatar de zanco
    Registro
    23 jun, 08

Predeterminado benq W1200 opinion

Regístrate para eliminar esta publicidad

weno pues comento sobre el benq w1200 en salo no dedicada con respecto al hd800x, contraste aunque tengan el mismo valor el hd800x era algo superior, en color el benq lo supera, definicion un pelin superior diria que el optoma, en fluidez de movimiento con FI el w1200 muy superior al hd800x ya que este ese era uno de sus puntos debiles, el w1200 tiene una imgen mas limpia con menos grano frente al hd800x, en brillo pues mas o menos parecido en modo eco y cine aunque el w1200 sean 600 lumenes mas, y consumo duracion de lampara el w1200 le gana aunque la lampara sea relativo.(impresiones subjetivas mias) cuando se empiezen sacar mas opiniones se iran volviendo mas objetivas.
    atcing, anonimo06032014, MACH 5150 y 3 usuarios han agradecido esto.

anonimo06032014
    Invitado

Predeterminado Re: benq W1200 opinion

Hola Zanco

Unas capturitas y verás como se anima esto , tengo unas dudas:

1.- Flexibilidad

2.- Optica sellada

3.- Ruido

Enhorabuena por ese pedazo proyector.

Saludetes
    glorito ha agradecido esto.

principiante
    Registro
    14 dic, 10

Hola, en otro hilo comentas que no tienes el hc4000 porque no tiene FI, has visto en directo el hc4000??

He leido que el FI del w1200 no es muy bueno, has visto algun otro proyector con FI para compararlo? Yo nunca he visto el FI en funcionamiento y soy feliz, no se si prefiero seguir asi :-))

Gracias.

asiduo
    Registro
    04 oct, 10

enorabuena por tu nueva adquisicion zanco,

aunque ya venias de una muy buena maquina.

mismas perguntas que el amigo congo.

un saludo.

experto Avatar de zanco
    Registro
    23 jun, 08

no es muy flexifle en la colocacion nada d lens shift y con mucho offset no tiene optica sellada en cuanto a ruido es silenciosos en modo eco son 22db.

experto Avatar de zanco
    Registro
    23 jun, 08

nunca he visto un hc4000 pero en contraste es superir a este por lo que se dice y eso unos de los factores mas importantes en la imagen, como bien dices el FI no es muy buen pero se nota bastante a no tenerlo, el FI que visto a sido solo en tv y tambien ace artefacto de tirones igual que este, el pana con su gran FI se iba de presupuesto muchisimo, este era el unico que por 1150€ tenia FI. salu2

principiante
    Registro
    14 dic, 10

Un post muy interesante del hilo del w1200 de avsforum, si es muy largo lo edito y pongo un link:

I have been through four projectors in the last month and I feel obligated to post my path to home theater happiness. It's been hard to say the least, as I keep mulling over all the trade-offs projectors have, and they ALL have trade offs. I have come up with a bit of a revalation, for me anyway, and the story ends with the W1200, and a few tricks.

I was willing to spend in upwards of $2000 on a PJ to replace my old 720p that blew bulb #3. I just wanted a solid 1080p performer with blacks that looked, well, black. I know all about dynamic irises and I get a little wierded out with how some perform, with the exception of very dark movies where the iris closed down most of the time; ie Harry Potter, Tron, ect. I think it's a downright lie they way these machines are marketed. 200,000:1 is BS because there is not ONE frame where the picture shows Blacks and Whites are this far apart in luminosity (is that a word?). The iris just slides the native contrast from frame to frame making the overall frame brighter or darker to suit its needs. Just my .02.

So initially I bought an Epson 8350. Good warranty, bright, nice colors, fairly clear picture, super quiet fan, but I just could not get over how it handled motion. It was blurry and pixel laden. It literally made me ill and after a while all I could see was crappy movement. I wasn't even taking in the movie, just scrutenizing the bad picture...Now, my children on the other hand never even noticed so they aren't nearly as fussy as I. I boxed it up and sent it back.

Next came a Mits HC4000. Most people seem happy with this and comment on the blacks. The blacks were okay. Seemed the same as my old DLP with Darkchip 2. It too was quiet, and colors were nice. My only problem was I could never get the thing uniformily sharp. It seemed okay in the center, but the ESPN crawler on the bottom of the screen was always out of focus. I expected a sharper picture than my 720p had, and this was not. Even the Dish network guide looked a little off. I must have gotten up to adjust focus on the thing a hundred times. Never happy, I ordered a W1200 in hopes that the optics were better, higher quality, and sharp.

I was lucky to have both the HC4000 and W1200 for nearly a week at the same time. One mounted on the ceiling and one on a table-top. USB and Component cables could easily be flip-flopped for easy comparison. I could run both at the same time, on the same screen, with masking tape over half of each lens. The W1200 on the left and the HC4000 on the right. It was a little wierd at first but I got them dialed in nicely. I watched a good 6 hours of material this way. Sports, movies, nature, blu-ray, and all the time fiddling with the remotes to tweek settings that I got off of the forums and compare.

My observations:
    First thing you will notice is a little delay in the W1200. As long as you can adjust the sound delay on your receiver 126ms then you are fine. Probably not a gaming PJ, but I am more intested in TV/Movies. I had 70 ms delay in the HC4000.
    Secondly was overall sharpness. The W1200 was noticable sharper all over. Even in the center. Add to that CFI (low mode) in sports, and the BenQ was much more detailed. This was noticed by everyone in my household. Good job here BenQ.
    Fan noise can best be thought of this way: 1,2,3,4,5. The HC4000 is a 1 on low lamp and the W1200 on low (table mounted) is a 2. Mount the W1200 on the ceiling and the fan kicks up a notch to a level 3. Turn the HC4000 to High lamp and you will hear a level 4. And finally the W1200 on high is a 5. I find that anything under level 3 is acceptable and comparable to a refrigerator running in the room. 4 and 5's are too loud according to my wife's delicate ears.
    Next thing was brightness. The W1200 was night and day brighter than the HC4000. So much so that the Low setting onthe W1200 is VERY comparable to the High setting on the HC4000. To make the split screen picture uniform, I ran the two PJs this way. There was no way to make the W1200 as dim as the HC4000. This brings me to black levels (dark grey levels in this case). I looked at Arts pictures I believe they are misleading. When the two PJs are adjusted to the same overall lumens, the black levels are completely indistinguishable. Now if you drop the HC4000 to Low, the blacks are marginally better, but at the expense of the light and white colors. This half of the screen then looks less vibrant and lacks the POP of the W1200. I know your eyes should adjust and bring back the POP, but so too will they adjust to the blacks, er, I mean dark greys...Darkchip3 might just be a marketing ploy, I dunno. The noise may be a tiny tiny bit better with it though.
    I liked the W1200 except for it's known weakness, black levels. It was almost set to be returned with the HC4000 when I thought I'd try the old ND2 filter trick. I thought, what the heck? The highlights and lights are so strong on this thing what could it hurt? At the worst case it will be brought down to the HC4000 on low lamp mode...But it did more than that...
    After some setting tweeks(I will disclose these in a later post), I turned the two PJs back on. The BenQ had appearantly blacker blacks and brighter whites..!!??? Huh? I know contrast hasn't changed but my brain sure thinks it has...The picture came to life. The black bars on the top and bottom were, well, black...Okay, blackish. Not JVC black, but not bad.
    I had dismissed the ND2 filter as a usable tool on these things but with the W1200 it is a must have. Especially for movies that you know will have a lot of dark material. It just made my old PJ darker all over, but the super bright whites of the BenQ actuall favor the change and it seems to tame the clipping. With time and bulb age the filter may have to come off, but for now it's gonna stay.
    Finally, for those of you on the fence between the BenQ and the Mits, the BenQ was noticable the better in my own situation. I have a totally light controlled room, dark walls, with subtile ambient lighting and a white 93" screen and minimal gain. PJ was 11'6" and seating the same. The filter is a Tiffen 67mm ND2 that I use in photography.

licenciado Avatar de atcing
    Registro
    15 jul, 08

Cita Iniciado por glorito Ver mensaje
    Un post muy interesante del hilo del w1200 de avsforum, si es muy largo lo edito y pongo un link:

I have been through four projectors in the last month and I feel obligated to post my path to home theater happiness. It's been hard to say the least, as I keep mulling over all the trade-offs projectors have, and they ALL have trade offs. I have come up with a bit of a revalation, for me anyway, and the story ends with the W1200, and a few tricks.

I was willing to spend in upwards of $2000 on a PJ to replace my old 720p that blew bulb #3. I just wanted a solid 1080p performer with blacks that looked, well, black. I know all about dynamic irises and I get a little wierded out with how some perform, with the exception of very dark movies where the iris closed down most of the time; ie Harry Potter, Tron, ect. I think it's a downright lie they way these machines are marketed. 200,000:1 is BS because there is not ONE frame where the picture shows Blacks and Whites are this far apart in luminosity (is that a word?). The iris just slides the native contrast from frame to frame making the overall frame brighter or darker to suit its needs. Just my .02.

So initially I bought an Epson 8350. Good warranty, bright, nice colors, fairly clear picture, super quiet fan, but I just could not get over how it handled motion. It was blurry and pixel laden. It literally made me ill and after a while all I could see was crappy movement. I wasn't even taking in the movie, just scrutenizing the bad picture...Now, my children on the other hand never even noticed so they aren't nearly as fussy as I. I boxed it up and sent it back.

Next came a Mits HC4000. Most people seem happy with this and comment on the blacks. The blacks were okay. Seemed the same as my old DLP with Darkchip 2. It too was quiet, and colors were nice. My only problem was I could never get the thing uniformily sharp. It seemed okay in the center, but the ESPN crawler on the bottom of the screen was always out of focus. I expected a sharper picture than my 720p had, and this was not. Even the Dish network guide looked a little off. I must have gotten up to adjust focus on the thing a hundred times. Never happy, I ordered a W1200 in hopes that the optics were better, higher quality, and sharp.

I was lucky to have both the HC4000 and W1200 for nearly a week at the same time. One mounted on the ceiling and one on a table-top. USB and Component cables could easily be flip-flopped for easy comparison. I could run both at the same time, on the same screen, with masking tape over half of each lens. The W1200 on the left and the HC4000 on the right. It was a little wierd at first but I got them dialed in nicely. I watched a good 6 hours of material this way. Sports, movies, nature, blu-ray, and all the time fiddling with the remotes to tweek settings that I got off of the forums and compare.

My observations:
    First thing you will notice is a little delay in the W1200. As long as you can adjust the sound delay on your receiver 126ms then you are fine. Probably not a gaming PJ, but I am more intested in TV/Movies. I had 70 ms delay in the HC4000.
    Secondly was overall sharpness. The W1200 was noticable sharper all over. Even in the center. Add to that CFI (low mode) in sports, and the BenQ was much more detailed. This was noticed by everyone in my household. Good job here BenQ.
    Fan noise can best be thought of this way: 1,2,3,4,5. The HC4000 is a 1 on low lamp and the W1200 on low (table mounted) is a 2. Mount the W1200 on the ceiling and the fan kicks up a notch to a level 3. Turn the HC4000 to High lamp and you will hear a level 4. And finally the W1200 on high is a 5. I find that anything under level 3 is acceptable and comparable to a refrigerator running in the room. 4 and 5's are too loud according to my wife's delicate ears.
    Next thing was brightness. The W1200 was night and day brighter than the HC4000. So much so that the Low setting onthe W1200 is VERY comparable to the High setting on the HC4000. To make the split screen picture uniform, I ran the two PJs this way. There was no way to make the W1200 as dim as the HC4000. This brings me to black levels (dark grey levels in this case). I looked at Arts pictures I believe they are misleading. When the two PJs are adjusted to the same overall lumens, the black levels are completely indistinguishable. Now if you drop the HC4000 to Low, the blacks are marginally better, but at the expense of the light and white colors. This half of the screen then looks less vibrant and lacks the POP of the W1200. I know your eyes should adjust and bring back the POP, but so too will they adjust to the blacks, er, I mean dark greys...Darkchip3 might just be a marketing ploy, I dunno. The noise may be a tiny tiny bit better with it though.
    I liked the W1200 except for it's known weakness, black levels. It was almost set to be returned with the HC4000 when I thought I'd try the old ND2 filter trick. I thought, what the heck? The highlights and lights are so strong on this thing what could it hurt? At the worst case it will be brought down to the HC4000 on low lamp mode...But it did more than that...
    After some setting tweeks(I will disclose these in a later post), I turned the two PJs back on. The BenQ had appearantly blacker blacks and brighter whites..!!??? Huh? I know contrast hasn't changed but my brain sure thinks it has...The picture came to life. The black bars on the top and bottom were, well, black...Okay, blackish. Not JVC black, but not bad.
    I had dismissed the ND2 filter as a usable tool on these things but with the W1200 it is a must have. Especially for movies that you know will have a lot of dark material. It just made my old PJ darker all over, but the super bright whites of the BenQ actuall favor the change and it seems to tame the clipping. With time and bulb age the filter may have to come off, but for now it's gonna stay.
    Finally, for those of you on the fence between the BenQ and the Mits, the BenQ was noticable the better in my own situation. I have a totally light controlled room, dark walls, with subtile ambient lighting and a white 93" screen and minimal gain. PJ was 11'6" and seating the same. The filter is a Tiffen 67mm ND2 that I use in photography.
    El BenqW1200 es un muy buen proyector. Fue otro de los finalistas que tuve en cuenta para mi hermana, pero tardó demasiado en salir je,je,je.

No se en qué condiciones se realizó la prueba (ni si estaban o no calibrados). Aprovechando que el Benq W1200 es más luminosos fue inteligente el añadirle un filtro ND2 para mejorar el contraste para su sala totalmente oscura (que con toda seguridad bajó el brillo aumentando el nivel de negro).

En otro hilo colgué algunas capturas de dicho Benq W1200:

Benq W1200 and W1100 thread - Page 7 - AVS Forum

https://www.forodvd.com/tema/107125-...xd/index2.html

Un saludete

principiante
    Registro
    14 dic, 10

Que se sabe del benq w1060, casi 400€ menos que el w1200 y 100€ menos que el w1100.

Zanco, lo tienes instalado perfectamente alineado con la pantalla ?? Pierde mucha definicion si no está perfectamente colocado??

experto Avatar de zanco
    Registro
    23 jun, 08

si lo tengo perfectamente alineado con la pantalla para sacarle la maxima definicion, ya que no tiene movimiento de lente este modelo ay que tener en cuenta que este perfectamente alineado con la pantalla sobre todo en la horizaontal. la direncia de precio es sobre todo por el FI que los otros no tienen y calibracion ISF.

+ Responder tema