aki lo tienes, si no te aclaras con el ingles dimelo y te lo traduzco
1. Turn on player with no disc in the tray. "No disk" appears on screen.
2. Press the "Repeat" key on the remote.
3. Press "57538" on the remote. (Some people say a number should appear on screen, indicating your player's current region e.g. "2" - but I didn't see this).
4. Press the number for your required region "9" for region-free/all-regions. (Again some people say this number will appear on screen, replacing the previous number).
5. Press "Open/Close Tray" and leave the tray open for a few seconds.
6. Press "Power On/Off". The tray closes automatically and the player turns off.
Finally turn the player back on and it is region free (or whatever Region you selected).