Foro Panasonic
Foro LG
Foro Sony
    principiante
    Registro
    21 sep, 04

Predeterminado PROYECTOR SONY VPL-HS50

Regístrate para eliminar esta publicidad

Alquien me puede comentar que tal es el nuevo proyector de SONY EL VPL-HS50, por las caracteristcas que tiene debe de ser la pera para la franga de precios que se mueve

[img]URLhttp://www.todosonyc.com/detalle.asp?Id=1704&Buska=Videoproyectores[/img]

Entre sus Características destacan:
    • Conexión Digital HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) para conexión directa a Reproductor DVD.
    • Alto Contraste: 6000:1
    • Lens Shift Horizontal y Vertical.
    • Panel de alta resolución 2,764,800 Píxeles (1280 x 788)
    • 1200 ANSI Lúmenes de Brillo.
    • Lente ARC-F
    • Procesador de Color Real para mejora de color e imagen.
    • Zoom 1,6x para Proyección a Corta Distancia.
    • Tamaño de pantalla permitido de 40 a 200 Pulgadas.
    • Panel de 12 Bits Avanzado.
    • Conector Ethernet para una completa integración AV vía IP Control Protocol.
    • Compatible con Memory Stick y Memory Stick Pro.
    • Circuitería de Revisión 3D Gamma.
    • Lente Electrónica controlable desde le mando a distancia:
    • Detección 2-3 Pull-Down
    • Entradas:
    1 x Compuesto
    1 x S-Video
    1 x Componentes
    1 x DVI
    1 x SCART.

Contenido de la caja:
    - Proyector Home Cinema de alta calidad VPL HS50, Oficial de Sony España, por tanto, la única con garantía original de Sony España, la única que le asegura el acceso sin problemas al Servicio Técnico Sony de su localidad.
    - Accesorios suministrados ORIGINALES de Sony España, para este modelo de Proyector.
    - Manual ORIGINAL de Sony en CASTELLANO

honorable
    Registro
    10 jun, 04

Predeterminado Re: PROYECTOR SONY VPL-HS50

Hola pointruiz,

De momento, lo único que he visto sobre el SONY han sido los comentarios de Wildsurf.

https://www.forodvd.com/cgi-bin/YaBB...8&start=15

Lo habías visto ? Yo lo acabo de leer ahora mismito.

Saludos,
    Alberto

Fosgate 4125 + Fosgate M60 + SONY EP90ES + IPlus + Fujitsu Scaleo E + Hitachi PJ-TX100 + Polk Audio (S10 + LS F/X + CS 250-S).

principiante
    Registro
    21 sep, 04

si que lo habia leido, y por eso de mi pregunta, ya que yo tenia pensado adquirir el PANASONIC PT-AE700, pero despues de ver el SONY me ha saltan muchas dudas.

el sony tiene 6000:1 de concraste mientras que el panasonic 2000:1*3
    el sony tiene 1200 lumenes mientras que el panasonic 1000.

¿hay tanta diferencia entre ambos para el precio que tienen ?(panasonic +-1900euros y el sony 3.300euros en el corteingles)
    hay mas de 1000 euros de diferencia.

por 3000 euros hay alguno mejor que el sony?

con esto me tengo que replantear otra vez todo el equipo >

aprendiz
    Registro
    01 jul, 04

Hola señores.
    Pointruiz, ahora no dispongo de tiempo pero te buscaré los análisis que he leido y postearé el link. De momento tenemos el que nos ofrece Gn0m4.
    Por lo que cuenta la prensa especializada no hay ningún proyector que supere al sony por debajo de los 7000 €. Tal y como dice un miembro del jurado de los EISA, con este proyector sony ha cogido a la competencia con los pantalones bajados.

honorable
    Registro
    10 jun, 04

... o con la pantalla subida ...

sabéis de algún sitio donde se pueda ver esa maravilla ???

Saludos,
    Alberto

Fosgate 4125 + Fosgate M60 + SONY EP90ES + IPlus + Fujitsu Scaleo E + Hitachi PJ-TX100 + Polk Audio (S10 + LS F/X + CS 250-S).

aprendiz
    Registro
    01 jul, 04

Aquí teneis el de widescreen Review:
    http://www.widescreenreview.com/attr...evfeature.html

aprendiz
    Registro
    01 jul, 04

Aquí el miembro del jurado del EISA:
    anyway i also had the chance to see and talk to a very respected reviewer here in Greece (he is the only EISA member in Greece) and i asked of his opinion on the unit,his words were: "The Sony has created a new category with this product that is by noway comparable to the other 1280by720 lcd units.excellent pj with no flaws." when i asked if it was worth paying the extra money above the much cheaper pt ae700,his reaction was that Panasonic and all the other d4 panel projectors were caught with their pants down after the Sony release...hopefully the d5 panel will be much better.so i said to him "should i buy it or what"and to my amazement he said: buy the Sony or the Yamaha 1100 if u can afford it,nothing else in between these 2!!!

aprendiz
    Registro
    01 jul, 04

más comentarios:

Had a change to spend a couple of hours with a pre-production HS50 yesterday afternoon. He was connected to a sony dvp 999es palyer with components playing PAL progressive. The screen was a high contrast (short of grey) PROJECTA (similar to the da lites here in Europe).
    I had some time also to play with the menu which is different from my vpl-vw12ht one.
    The screen door is totaly absent. From a viewing distance of 4 meters and having a 110 inch diagonal screen the image was so smooth a film like that it remind me the one of an Infocus 7205 that one friend of mine has.
    Colors were perfect (mind that my 12ht is calibrated to D65 with SMART III and has a CC30R filter), and the pj was extremely silent (at low lamp mode).
    Now to the contrast issue, it is by no means 6000:1, BUT it is superrior to anything i have seen in sub 6000 eur. category including DLPs.
    Gray scale is smooth and accurate, and the blacks are at a matterhorn dlp level. Iris was at auto (combining nice light output and good blacks) but i thought is was a bit slow (but not distructing at all) when reacting to from the brightest image to the dimest (although i need more time to spend with the pj be sure about this).
    Build quality is no near my 12ht but it makes sense according to the price.
    Well, will i buy him??
    Yes, because for these amounr of money it the best pq i have seen and it can be better if calibrated properly (the options available are more than enough, i.e. Real color processing, Black level - high,low, Iris settings, color temps etc).
    Well, thats for now. I can answer any question (if i know the answer of course) but bear in mind the time difference (i leave in south Europe).

aprendiz
    Registro
    01 jul, 04

Del Atenas audio video show.

I went today to the athens audio video show,and i saw the hs 50 for about 30 mins.
    first of all the room was very dark,and the chairs provided were at approx 1.5 to 2 times the screen width away from the projected image.
    it was roof-mounted,shooting at a fixed stewart firehawk with a gain of 1.35 and an aprox. size of 120in dia.
    dvd player was a sony 999 feeding via component to the hs50 a progresive pal signal(576p)
    the movie was hulk in pal.
    my impressions are:
    1.contrast: out of this world for an lcd and to my eyes as good as any hd2 dlp unit
    2.black level:as above
    3.colours were excellent vivid,faces looked alive,eyes of the actors the same.
    4.brighteness:adequate for what we were watching,dont forget thought the 1.35gain.
    5.screen door:better than say an hs20 but more than say a ptae700.i had to go at less than 2 meters away to start noticing it.of no importance whatsoever i would say given the fact that nobody watches movies so close to the screen.
    6.noise:what noise ?inaudible operation way better than an hs20 or a ptae500.
    7.vertical banding:i m warning u that i m very very sensitive to vb(my best friend has a ptae500 and it is horrible in that sense)but thanks god there was none!i say again none.we were trying (3 of us)to find it but to no avail there was none.
    8.auto iris opening and closing:never bothered me,did not notice it.
    i have never purchased a sony product and i m in noway a sony fun BUT with that projector they blew me away.
    needles to say that i will buy that pj by next month.just for comparison i will mention that i also saw the benq8700+,the panny700,and the sim300 with a hd2+ and a price in greece 3.5 times that of the sony.
    the benq had rainbows flying all over the place and really bad colors
    the pt700 had vb in the same amount the 500 has
    the sim is an excellent piece of equipment with no flaws no rainbow,but at a forbidden price.
    and to close was there something that i did not like about the sony?image quality-wise i would not ask for nothing more even if it was costing 2times what it is,but to be fair i would like a longer throw lens,and in a sense a less digital like appearance of the projected image more towards the film like quality u get when u watch a movie with a dila jvc.

+ Responder tema