A ver que tal viene esta pelicula en sonido....
Regístrate para eliminar esta publicidad
Lanzamiento en Blu-Ray: Martes 6 de mayo de 2008
El último hombre vivo en la Tierra no está solo. Will Smith interpreta ese único superviviente en Soy Leyenda, una historia épica de acción que fusiona una acción trepidante con la impactante visión de un desolado Manhattan.
De algún modo inmune a un terrible virus imparable e incurable, el científico militar Robert Neville (Smith) es ahora el último superviviente de la ciudad de Nueva York y quizás del mundo. Pero no está solo. Víctimas mutantes de la plaga, los infectados, habitan en las sombras…observando cada movimiento de Neville… esperando que cometa un error fatal. Neville es la última esperanza para la humanidad y debe sobrevivir para llevar a cabo su última misión: descubrir un antídoto utilizando su propia sangre inmune. Pero sabe que ellos son muchos más… y que la cuenta atrás para vencerlos ya ha comenzado.
A ver que tal viene esta pelicula en sonido....
auncian en USA una edicion coleccionista para diciembre
Warner Home Video has revealed that the upcoming Blu-ray release of 'I Am Legend: Ultimate Collector's Edition' will be released on December 9th, day-and-date with the DVD re-release. The two disc set will feature both the theatrical and alternate versions of the film, as well as 23 making-of featurettes, 12 deleted scenes, "Cautionary Tale", and the animated comics.
Additionally, the set will come with a digital copy of the film on the second disc. You can expect the same 2.35:1 1080p VC-1 video and 5.1 Dolby TrueHD soundtrack that is found on the current 'I Am Legend' release.
Here is the disc-by-disc breakout:
- Disc 1: Theatrical Version
- Focus Points - Explore the making of I Am Legend and the process of bringing the film to the screen.
- Commentary by director Francis Lawrence and producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman
- Cautionary Tale: The Science of I Am Legend - How life threatening microbes have caused pandemic viral infections and the looming dangers of advanced strands to the human race. [HD]
- Creating I Am Legend
- The Joy Ride Jump – All alone with a hot car and an empty street; setting up the perfect scene. [HD]
- Will in the Driver's Seat – A realistic balance between live action and the stunt world. [HD]
- Robert Neville's Psychology – Will Smith, director Francis Lawrence and novelist Richard Matheson set up the character of Robert Neville, particularly his devotion to discipline in routine in order to keep his sanity. [HD]
- The Story – Will Smith, director Francis Lawrence, producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman and novelist Richard Matheson discuss the roots of the film, as well as the story and its relevance. [HD]
- Will Smith in Action – As a man in action, we get to see the humor and kindness of actor Will Smith when cameras are not rolling. [HD]
- That Scary Place Inside All of Us – Will Smith and producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman discuss he complexity of the story and the Robert Neville character's ragged psyche. [HD]
- Shooting on the Intrepid – Faced with isolation, this NYC landmark was a perfect location against the city skyline. [HD]
- NYC Gone Back to Nature – Will Smith, director Francis Lawrence and others focus on the challenges of making a city of over eight million look deserted. [HD]
- Will's Physical Training – Will Smith and trainer Darrell Foster discuss the physical training Will undertook for the role of Robert Neville. [HD]
- Creating the Dark Seekers – Producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman and novelist Richard Matheson discuss the development of the film's virus-infected creatures. [HD]
- Evacuation, Part 1: Family Convoy – Military coordinator Sam Glen and Second Unit director Vic Armstrong discuss shooting the evacuation sequence. [HD]
- Evacuation, Part 2: Military Cooperation – Producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman and others discuss the enormous amount of cooperation provided to the production by the U.S. Military in the evacuation sequence. [HD]
- Building the Pier – Director Francis Lawrence and others explain the significance of building a pier in New York's East River. [HD]
- Canine Co-Star – Animal coordinator Steve Berens and his star dog Abby share some of her secrets for the training on this film. [HD]
- Quiet Imagination – Will Smith talks about his growth as an actor and what was required from his performance. [HD]
- Closing Down Fifth Avenue – Unique challenges to shut down one of New York's busiest streets. [HD]
- Evacuation, Part 3: Choppers – Skilled chopper pilots played a key role to deliver dramatic footage. [HD]
- The Conflicts of Isolation – Will Smith and producer-screenwriter Akiva Goldsman discuss the psychology of the character of Robert Neville, who believes he is the last man on earth. [HD]
- Trusting the Unknown – A profile of the characters Anna and Ethan, as played by Alice Braga and Charlie Tahan, and the significance of their roles in this film. [HD]
- The Creatures Break In – Preparing Robert Neville's home for the attack of the Dark Seekers. [HD]
- Neville's Weapons – The balance between protection and the reality of his environment played a role in the weapons used by Robert Neville. [HD]
- Animated Comics
- Death as a Gift - Jinghua Xu, immune from the virus and the last survivor in Hong Kong, struggles with the reality of living in a world decimated by the infected. [HD]
- Isolation - Abandoned by his country, John Edward Lard is left to die in a maximum security prison while all other inmates are transferred to a more secure facility. [HD]
- Sacrificing the Few for the Many - In a Central American jungle, two seemingly unaffected children witness the slaughter of aid workers and the destruction of a sick camp by an unknown military operation. [HD]
- Shelter - A father's agonizing choice to keep his infected daughter locked outside a refuge proves useless as the shelter walls are ultimately breached by the sick.] [HD]
- Theatrical Trailer – Standard definition
Disc 2: Alternate Version
- Includes Digital Copy
- Behind the Story
- The Making of I Am Legend [SD]
- I Am Legend: Making of Shots [HD]
- Additional Footage – Deleted scenes with optional commentary by Francis Lawrence and Akiva Goldsman
- Joy Ride – Robert Neville drives his car through the desolate streets of New York. [SD]
- Sam and the Butterfly – Sam plays with a butterfly in the park. [SD]
- They Set a Trap – Neville realizes the creatures are evolving. [SD]
- Driving on the FDR – Neville and Anna drive down the empty freeway. [SD]
- You Go Around the Door – A protective Neville reveals his fatherly side. [SD]
- Do You Know How to Shoot a Gun? – Neville teaches Ethan the basics, to Anna's dismay. [SD]
- 5th Avenue Walk – Neville, Anna and Ethan walk down the abandoned street. [SD]
- Questioning Faith – Anna begins to doubt her beliefs for the first time. [SD]
- Eat Fish on the Couch – Neville and Anna share a quiet moment. [SD]
- Death or Life – Anna tries to convince Neville to escape from New York. [SD]
- A Haunting Sight – Neville and Anna open the door and see the destruction he's caused. [SD]
- Hope – Anna's faith is restored. [SD]
No es solo un sueño es Blu-ray
ya empiezan a verder los blu-ray por fasciculos, 1º la 'normal' y un tiempo despues la del 'coleccionista'