Resultados 1 al 11 de 11

fecha de grabaciones dv en grabador dvd

aprendiz
    Registro
    19 ene, 07

Predeterminado Re: fecha de grabaciones dv en grabador dvd

Regístrate para eliminar esta publicidad

Hola.
    I'm sorry I write in english, but I don't speak your language. I undestand just a bit what you are writing ...
    I am from an italian group who found some secret menues on LG RH177 (and for all LG RH1XX series). By changing these menu you can add further features to your recorder (MPEG4 recording, DVD-RAM support, for example) and you really can transform your RH177 into a RH199, implementing all the function of this one.
    Are you interested?
    Can you give us cooperation sending your secret menu settings, to improve our knowledge about foreign recorders' secrete menues?
    Let me know.

aprendiz
    Registro
    29 ago, 06

nicodo, a que te refieres con el secret menu settings???, me imagino que los menús son iguales para todos las grabadoras de cualquier pais

aprendiz
    Registro
    19 ene, 07

On the RH1XX series (I reffer to RH177, RH188, RH199, RH200) all the firmware are identical, but the recorder, a part the different HD capience, have some different features... for example the ones with a terminal "S" can record in MPeg4 on the HDD, 188-199 have DVD-RAM support.... and so on.

How is possble: identical firmware with different function? The secret "service menu" is the answer... just by changing some value in the menu you'll get these features (and more) if not already implemented in your model.

Obviously, some function althought supported by the firmware, need hw (for example, we found how to activate in the secret menu the HDMI output or the Memory Card support, but without the hw, you cannot use them).

So, if anyone is really interested, I can tell him how to enter in the so called "service menu" to improve his RH-1XX recorder.... and remember, I'm not a visionary! I request only a little cooperation by you, to improve our knowledge.

Let me know.

aprendiz
    Registro
    22 may, 06

Cita Iniciado por David
    Hola. No sé si este es el mejor sitio para esta consulta. Igual va mejor en informática. El problema que tengo es que cuando paso vídeo mini dv por la intrada dv al grabador dvd de sobremesa, los clips que crea no tienen la información de la fecha de la grabación, sino que se ajusta la fecha del momento en hacer la grabación. He revisado el manual del DVD pero no encunetro nada al respecto. El grabador es un Lg RH 177.
    Gracias.
    No controlo ingles asi que no sé si te han respondido ya. Mira en el menú de la cámara, tienes opción de que se vea la fecha o no. Prueba, creo que por ahí va la cosa. A mi me paso al reves, no quería fecha en la captura DV in y me la puso. Tuve que desconectarla.

Saludos

aprendiz
    Registro
    29 ago, 06

Lo que está en ingles no tienen nada que ver con la pregunta de DAvid, en ingles comenta que se pueden activar funciones como dvd-ram o grabación en mpeg-4 que están en el menú, pero digamos que ocultas....

No sé...

aprendiz
    Registro
    19 ene, 07

Cita Iniciado por el_chaval
    Lo que está en ingles no tienen nada que ver con la pregunta de DAvid, en ingles comenta que se pueden activar funciones como dvd-ram o grabación en mpeg-4 que están en el menú, pero digamos que ocultas....

No sé...
    Sorry, I know I'm off-topic... but I found only this topic about RH177, and what I'm trying to tell you is quiet important.
    If you can show me other topic where to post my news, I'll do.
    Otherwise, let me know if you want to be explained about the procedure to enter in the service-menu.

experto
    Registro
    11 jun, 05

Cita Iniciado por nicodo
    [quote author=el_chaval link=1167916856/0#5 date=1169301228]Lo que está en ingles no tienen nada que ver con la pregunta de DAvid, en ingles comenta que se pueden activar funciones como dvd-ram o grabación en mpeg-4 que están en el menú, pero digamos que ocultas....

No sé...
    Sorry, I know I'm off-topic... but I found only this topic about RH177, and what I'm trying to tell you is quiet important.
    If you can show me other topic where to post my news, I'll do.
    Otherwise, let me know if you want to be explained about the procedure to enter in the service-menu.[/quote]

I don't have any LG recorder but here people are interested in DVB-T recorders, in LG that is DBRH197, which has this post:

https://www.forodvd.com/cgi-bin/yabb...492069/117#117

I think your offer is very interesting since I assume it applies also to RH197, but I'm afraid nobody here can contribute with discoverings about other "secret" features. Only thing I know is (see DBRH197 post) one guy has posted an updated firmware for RH197 (according to your information also may be for all range), RH197 is selling here with many bugs and one has to call LG Service for the update, this guy manged to get a copy of that update.

By the way, I'll take a look if there is another Spanish forum about these recorders.

aprendiz
    Registro
    19 ene, 07

Thanks txemix for your attention,
    I already posted in the topic you suggested me.
    I initially leaved a post also here, because I read (if I well understood) that DAVID own a RH177.
    I'll not disturb again, if anyone (David or someone else) wants some infoes about the service-menu, can leave a PM to me or reply in the topic you suggested.
    I'll appreciate your link to other spanish forum too.

experto
    Registro
    11 jun, 05

Cita Iniciado por nicodo
    I initially leaved a post also here, because I read (if I well understood) *that DAVID own a RH177.
    I'll not disturb again, if anyone (David or someone else) wants some infoes about the service-menu, can leave a PM to me or reply in the topic you suggested.
    I've seen you already posted on the other thread (sorry). There is another forum about DivX hardware, they have a section on LG with several threads about recorders:

http://www.forodivx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164

aprendiz
    Registro
    29 ago, 06

Cita Iniciado por nicodo
    I initially leaved a post also here, because I read (if I well understood) that DAVID own a RH177.
    hello nicodo, you don't disturb, your information can be interesting for us, but not all the people understand english, but anyway you can be usefull for us.

I've a lg rh177 but I don't know a secret functions and how can I get them.

Regards.

aprendiz
    Registro
    19 ene, 07

Ok, I have just sended you a PM.

+ Responder tema